Latest News


More

Baadshah producer calls Ramcharan as ‘Little’

Posted by : Jagadish on : 4 Apr 2013 0 comments
Jagadish
Saved under : ,


NTR’s Baadshah is all set to release tomorrow with 5:09 am(IST) show across world and its  producer  Bandla Ganesh thanked everyone who contributed for this film right from the first clap of hero Ramcharan to Voice over of Mahesh Babu.


Ganesh tweets…..

Thanks for my bro SrinuVaitla for making blockbuster #Baadshah. He took this film as more than his own !!! ThankU bro !!

Thanks to all the unit members and my cast n crew for your support for blockbuster #Baadshah !!

Thanks to my entire media friends for carrying positive news and encouraging us to make blockbuster #Baadshah !!

My sincere thanks n gratitude to superstar @urstrulyMahesh for lending the voice over&taking the film to the top level.blockbuster #Baadshah

My sincere thanks to my little boss RamCharan for gracing the opening ceremony n giving first clap to make blockbuster #Baadshah!

No comments:

Leave a Reply